Bangkok-a popular tourist destination
Planning a trip to one of the world’s most happening place, Bangkok is the dream of many. Thanks to availability of different hotels in Bangkok, thousands of people are able to fulfill their dreams every year. Over the past few years, the tourism industry has developed fast and is progressively moving ahead. Planning a trip to Bangkok from India is simple as you can easily contact an authorized travel agent and check out details of hotels in Bangkok, accommodation, flights, places to visit and things to do. The good news is that there is a wide variety of hotels available in Bangkok that offers different kinds of rooms and exquisite services and vacation packages. You can even customize your vacation package as per personal requirements and number of days of stay.
Booking hotels in Bangkok
Bangkok, the city of serenity, nightlife, shopping, bustling streets at night, glittering temples, and cultural influence, is always a lively place to visit in the vacations. Booking Bangkok hotels and cheap flight to Bangkok has never been so easy before. Availability of lot of flights to this country has made this place easily accessible for the vacationers. For your trip, you can book flights in advance, from the travel agents and avail seasonal discounts. Book your seat in advance for cheap flight to Bangkok and save lots of money.
Places to see in Bangkok
Flights to Bangkok are many but you need to book the one that suits your schedule. While booking the flights from an agent, you can also check out the package deals and find out details about places to see and things to do. Here are some of the places to see in the city of Angels, Bangkok:
• National Museum- This is one of the biggest museums in Thailand that houses a wide range of artifacts that dates way back to the Neolithic age. The Teak Pavilion is undoubtedly the hottest feature of the museum.
• Wat Pho- Also known as the Temple of Reclining Buddha, Wat Pho is the oldest and biggest temple of Bangkok. Every year, hundreds of people visit the temple to witness the gold plated statue.
• Royal Grand palace- This is a historic walled complex housing many magnificent places inside. Wat Phra Khaeo is the major highlight of this grand palace, which is considered to be a holistic temple in Bangkok.
• Vimanmek palace- Standing in the middle of well-maintained grass lawns, Vimanmek palace is the world’s tallest building made from golden teak.
• Royal Barge National Museum- This reminds of the barges that were used by a royal family.
• Jim Thompson Thai House- This is a house of an American, Jim Thomson who introduced silk industry in Thailand. Today, this house in Bangkok functions as a popular museum and houses Jim’s ancient art collections.
• Floating Market and Night Market- These are two of the liveliest places to enjoy in Bangkok. It is said that your trip to Bangkok will be incomplete if you miss-out to visit the night market and floating market. These are perfect places for the people who love shopping.
Planning a trip to Bangkok? Quickly get in touch with travel agents to book flights to Bangkok and suitable rooms in your favorite hotel.